Stolen Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lime
Ha! I'm better!
Ha! I'm better!
Lime

Female
Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Empty
PostSubject: Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?   Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:35 pm

After a year of raiding on EU (allie) servers... (being big bellied now and becomming a mum hopefully in december) i went back to Horde just to do some pvp and lvl and enjoy a friendly guild..
And then i think of how this game started for me.. and i linger for stolen souls...
So how is stolens souls doing.. I see a lot of new names.. and maby some old names i know from old guilds?
Who is dating who and whom gotten maried and .. wel i just want to know all Very Happy
So if you want to share????

Wel hugs and greetz Lime alien
Back to top Go down
Amayepain

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?   Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:21 pm

LIME! How are you? Do you remember me from Sin? I recruited you Smile Congrats on the baby on the way! They are so much fun! I have 2 now, Bella will be 3 in August and Freddie is 16 months old. You know you can always come back to SS but I know the time difference is big but the offer is there!
Back to top Go down
Amayepain

Female
Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2010-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?   Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Haha I just got your pm! Yep the same Ama!!
Back to top Go down
Skoichi
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Male
Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?   Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:59 am

Lime!!
Congratz on the belly.
I've stopped playing but still lurk the the forum. Everything is pretty good here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.barefootlionbrewing.blogspot.com
metabunny
Ha! I'm better!
Ha! I'm better!
metabunny

Female
Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2007-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?   Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:10 pm

Hi Lime Smile All the andn00bs have quit. I'm the last one standing. I still have my lime green shirt!

Congrats on your baby Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?   Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lime checking in... How are my old guildies doing?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stolen Souls :: Public Forum :: General-
Jump to: